After the ISO loads on your physical or virtual server. Follow the instructions below to install the operating system.
Click on Install Now
Select your version that you’d like to install. Mine is a little different since its a custom ISO for Vultr.
Accept the terms and conditions for the installation.
For this lab, select the Custom: Install Windows only (Advanced)
Choose the disk that you’ve assigned to the virtual machine or select the only one that is available.
Allow Windows to install on the disk until completed.
After the installation completes you should be prompted to create a password for the local account. As usual, choose a good password.
- How To Update Ubuntu through CLIIn this tutorial I will demonstrate how to update Ubuntu for the server version. I […]
- Deploying A Linux VM In AzureIn this blog I will be showing you how to deploy a Linux – Ubuntu […]
- Free Azure CreditsGetting Azure Credits For Free Depending on your circumstances you can save money with Microsoft […]
- Build A WordPress Server On VultrHope everyone reading is doing well especially with COVID-19 still going on. I’m writing up […]
- Install Windows Server 2019After the ISO loads on your physical or virtual server. Follow the instructions below to […]
- How To Install Server 2019 On VMwareI’m going to show you how to install Server 2019 on a VMware based platform. […]
- Software That’s Running My HomelabSoftware And Virtual Machines Geographically… We’ll be starting with my “Annville” location. A nice thing […]