After the ISO loads on your physical or virtual server. Follow the instructions below to install the operating system.
Click on Install Now
Select your version that you’d like to install. Mine is a little different since its a custom ISO for Vultr.
Accept the terms and conditions for the installation.
For this lab, select the Custom: Install Windows only (Advanced)
Choose the disk that you’ve assigned to the virtual machine or select the only one that is available.
Allow Windows to install on the disk until completed.
After the installation completes you should be prompted to create a password for the local account. As usual, choose a good password.
- Easily Set Clock On Cisco DevicesTo set the Date and time on any Cisco device follow the steps below. Open […]
- MDT Error 0xc0000001In the midst of attempting to deploy out a new Windows Server 2019 installation I […]
- Clone A VM On vCenter 6.7Cloning a virtual machine can come in pretty handy… Especially when you need to troubleshoot […]
- Deploy G’mic 2.9.6 In Software CenterOpen Configuration Manager Launch the Configuration Manager console, click Software Library, under Application Management right […]
- How To Update Ubuntu through CLIIn this tutorial I will demonstrate how to update Ubuntu for the server version. I […]
- Deploying A Linux VM In AzureIn this blog I will be showing you how to deploy a Linux – Ubuntu […]
- Free Azure CreditsGetting Azure Credits For Free Depending on your circumstances you can save money with Microsoft […]